Ayurveda is one of the oldest systems of conventional medicine still being practiced. It is a system of all-inclusive health and intentions at a combination of diet, medicine and lifestyle alterations to bring the body and soul in harmony. Ayurveda is derived from two Sanskrit words: “Veda” which means knowledge and “Ayush” which means long life. According to the elementary beliefs of Ayurveda, human life can be lengthy and health enhanced by following a holistic lifestyle. According to Ayurveda, prevention of a disease is more essential than its cure.
The traditional science of Ayurvedic medicine is put in place to bring the body back into stability so it can heal itself, which in itself is amazing, but above all of that, Ayurvedic medicine is much more. Ayurveda is a Vedic science which, just like yoga, has just one purpose of exposing the illusion and neediness of the mind and becoming free. Ayurveda offers natural ways of treating diseases and enhancing good health. Because Ayurveda considers the mind, the body and the spirit of an individual, it focuses on a natural way of being. All things on this planet have varying degrees of the five elements which are space, air, fire, water, and earth. Even our bodies are consists of these five elements, and that is why nature resonates so well with our bodies. That is also the reason why synthetic drugs lose their efficiency after time, it is because they didn’t have those five elements and deprived of the fact that they cannot be truly effective in producing healthiness, in many cases they just help with the symptoms and even at times will mask them, however that is not a cure.
Benefits of Undergoing Ayurveda Wellness
There are different types of Ayurveda wellness packages, and each has its own benefits. Ayurveda wellness packages includes the following;
- Langhana: This is a package that helps in reduction of weight
- Saundarya: This package is a beauty care package
- Saumanasya: This is a package that helps in stress management
- Saukyam: This is a package that helps in relaxation
- Rasayana: This is a package that helps with the rejuvenation of the body
- Shodhana: This package helps in the purification of the body
These are few of Ayurveda wellness benefits
- Undergoing Ayurveda wellness packages helps in reduction of excess fat and liquid fluids from the body
- Ayurveda wellness helps to re-claim the normal body shape without the stress of going through strict dieting
- It helps to stimulate the circulatory system so as to avoid further deposit of fat and also retains the hormonal balance of the body system
- It helps to provide real nourishment for the skin, reduce wrinkles, improve complexion, maintain skin tone and reduce flaccidity
- Ayurveda wellness treatment enhances the texture of the skin and beautifies the body figure
- Ayurveda wellness treatments reduce tension, helps to relax muscles and relieve stress related aches
- Ayurveda wellness treatment boots out stress, strain, and tension for an unremitting period
- It helps to strengthen the body system to sustain a sound health and longevity
- Ayurveda wellness treatments helps to purify the body from detoxification and also lubricates the natural channels of the body
- It helps to replenish the reservoir of mental vitality and health
- Ayurveda helps to improves the systemic circulation related with stimulation of sleep
- It helps to mollify the mind and correct hypertension and all sorts of related diseases
- Ayurveda wellness treatments acts purely with herbal tranquilizers
Kerala Heritage in Ayurveda
Ayurveda, the very word call up images of Kerala, where it initiated and is being practiced consistently. It means ‘Science of Life,’ which is based on the principles of wholeness and balance. Its history spans over 5000 years. The state of Kerala is well-known in the world over for its rejuvenating Ayurveda and attracts tourists from far and wide. Leave behind your dull chaotic life and surrender to heavenly massages at this enchanting state. No doubt you will go back wholly rejuvenated and remember the experience for the rest of your life.
It is supposed that this system of medicine was imparted to human beings by the heavenly deities. It is an ancient system of medicine dating back to about 5000 years ago. On your tour to Kerala heritage do go for a massage and you will surely feel re-energized. A selection of natural herbs is made use of in it. Apart from relaxing body and mind, the massages and therapies lead to sharp memory and strong immunity. It promotes lastingness in four ways: through physical, mental, spiritual and lifestyle changes. This system of medicine can heal any disorder of body and mind.